Thursday

Not good enough

I realize this isn't really worth publishing.  I just need to put something down and hit the button.

I thought the same thing about myself earlier today.  Not good enough.  Just get something done.

This is not a ploy for pity, it's simply where I am at the moment.
And that's what this is all about.  For reals; it's about capturing what is REALLY going on inside my head.  Too many people tell me their own head is just like mine.  Thoughts are killing them.  Regrets and shame and just plain lack of meaning and purpose is a slow and painful death.
It's not talented writing or earthshaking info, it's just the facts- man.

The fact is, most people aren't willing to speak up.  Most suicides happen when someone thinks there is nobody listening, nobody that can understand, no way out.  So many relationships end because talking (and fighting) is just too hard.  Lots of lonely nights and lives are wasted because people think they aren't good enough.  Or important enough.  Or worth the energy it will take to make a change.

Well, here I am- living proof that something that's not good enough still has worth.
You're here.  That makes it worth it.
That gives me the stamina to write again and to keep trying and to not give up.

Go and do whatever it is that gives you what you need to take the next step.  It doesn't have to be a big deal.  Go for a walk, call or text a friend, color a picture, go for a run, post something, paint something, throw some rocks or pots or sick beats.  Just keep going.
You'll realize, just like I did, that whatever keeps you going is good enough.